Eating and drinking well
Do you want to eat well when you’re on holiday? The team of chefs at the 4* Passo Monte Croce Hotel will spoil you with a superb range of culinary delights: combinations of traditional Alto Adige cooking and Italian specialities, Tyrolean or Mediterranean recipes, vegetarian dishes, and lighter or more substantial options. They use a lot of natural produce grown by the farmers of Alto Adige. Of course, we also cater for the special needs of those with food intolerances.
Our team of chefs at the Passo Monte Croce Hotel
is ready to cook for you
- Start your day with a generous breakfast buffet | 7.00 a.m. – 10.30 a.m.
- Choose from our restaurant menus at lunchtime | 12.00 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.
- Enjoy the culinary finale in the evening | 7.00 p.m. – 9.00 p.m.
- 4-course menu with hors d’oeuvres, choice of first and second courses, and buffet of salads and cheeses
- Weekly programme of culinary specials: Sundays: welcome cocktail with nibbles and gala dinner
- Thursdays: farmhouse buffet with typical Alto Adige specialities; Fridays: special dessert buffet.
- Bar and lounge with fireplace, and separate smokers’ room | 7.00 p.m. – 12.00 a.m.
Ladies and gentlemen, dinner is served!
- ... the rustic but stylish Stube, with typical farmhouse stove and wood-panelled walls
- ... the Orangerie Restaurant is mainly furnished in wood and includes an old-fashioned stube
- ... Bergblick Restaurant (with mountain views): a bright, welcoming place with a panoramic view of the mountains
- Large sun terrace with panoramic views to the local mountains and deckchairs for sunbathing
Bar and Wine cellar
To accompany your meal, we offer a choice of fine wines and rare labels from Italy and France, which we store in our wine cellar. We say: “Tasting a good wine means tasting a secret.” Hannes, our Junior Chef, looks after our selection of wines. Like his father Ricky, Hannes is a keen sommelier and dedicated to the culture of good wine and good food. One of our weekly highlights is a wine tasting with Hannes, which takes place in our wine cellar with its old brick walls (€ 8 surcharge per person). You can also enjoy your favourite wine when you get home. Sales with 20-30% discount on wine shop prices.
The Reh:angl: a gourmet restaurant in Alto Adige Lunches and dinners from the à la carte menu at the stylish, modern Reh:angl Restaurant.