Children, it’s going to be great fun!
We have always placed great importance on helping youngsters, providing them with all sorts of entertainment and allowing their parents to relax and enjoy their holiday at Monte Croce. Where we live, nature is all around us, providing the finest and most educational sort of playground. And at Monte Croce there is always the chance to do lots of sport!
Come on a winter skiing holiday to the Hotel Monte Croce at Sesto,
with its white blanket of snow:
- Own ski-lift with 2 ski slopes and magic carpet right outside the hotel
- Own ski school with lessons for children: no need to carry skis or to queue at the ski station. Your children will get excellent help and teaching from our ski instructors on the Monte Croce ski slopes. Meanwhile, you can watch from the scenic terrace or the bar, enjoy some worry-free skiing, or allow yourself to be pampered in our Wellness Centre.
- Stress-free ski hire! We have everything at the hotel, from helmets to ski poles.
- Build snow caves, slides, toboggans, enjoy magical walks through the woods, all just outside the door
- Ski Kids Club: ski school from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. assistence from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Evening assistence in the playing room from 7.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. monday - saturday
- Activities in the local area: ride on horse-drawn sleigh, ice-rink, toboggan run, indoor climbing wall
Fun for Kids:
- Play-room where they can let loose and be creative
- Open-area playground with giant trampoline
- Tennis court and ping-pong table (free use of bats and rackets)
- Table football, Play Station
- Indoor pool, hydro-massage and sauna for families (under cover)
- Children’s menu or buffet, cots, high-chairs
- Baby-sitting service on request (surcharge)
Enjoy the colourful flowers of summer on a hiking holiday
at the Passo Monte Croce at Sesto in Alta Pusteria:
- Hiking is cool! We have lots of excursions to suit children (even in a pushchair)
- Endless enjoyment on group outings to the farm centre, picnics at the forester’s hut, water-games at Rio Bianco, and trips to explore the wood
- Every Monday, beginners’ climbing course with Alpine guide, Joe (€ 40 per child including use of equipment). In bad weather, we use the indoor climbing wall at Sesto
- Entertainment with Kids Club for part of the morning or afternoon, and evenings from 7.30 p.m.to 9.30 p.m.
- Activities in the local area: Riding at Sesto and Padola, trip in horse-drawn carriage in Val Fiscalina, indoor climbing wall at Sesto, summer sledging and Dinosaur Museum at San Candido, adventure playgrounds, Adventure Park and Zoo at Dobbiaco, boat trips on Lake Dobbiaco and Lake Braies